The Sabanci University Sakip Sabanci Museum has opened its painting collection as part of a new exhibition, Turkish Painting from the Ottoman Reformation to the Republic,
The collection, including the works of significant Turkish artists, such as
The event provides visitors a chance to comprehend the history of Turkish painting. It also reveals the social and economic transition of
Many remarkable works are on show, which contains nearly 100 paintings.
"The paintings form a solid basis that helps to comprehend the sense of art and different points of views in Turkish painting with different perspectives and inclinations of modernism. With the new arrangement, as always, we are going to continue our education programs and workshops for students and young people, along with workshops for adults," Sabanci's Director Nazan ÖlÇer said.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say