The proposed ICT Parks would be developed with state-of-the-art infrastructure, aiming to bring together world-class technology in a multi-purpose environment.
The Ministry in its list of new initiatives has said in addition to IT companies, enterprises from a wide spectrum of sectors will be encouraged to locate to the ICT parks,Radio Pakistan reported on Wednesday.
This would help encourage establishment of Research & Development centers to facilitate the IT, telecom, pharmaceutical, medical devices, biotechnology & nano-technology, banking and space sector as well as promotion of renewable energy.
Most Popular Stories
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week