INDUSTRY VIEW Fraud cases can often have a far bigger impact on a smaller business than a large one. When selling online, small businesses can use automated fraud detection tools as part of their e-commerce solution, to emulate the protection that bigger companies have and free up valuable time to focus on growing their business.
Small companies looking to accept card payments from their website should look for an e-commerce payment solution that has automated detection in place, to free up their time to run their business rather than having to manually review hundreds or thousands of transactions which, in the main, will be fine. About half of large companies have pretty much eliminated manual transaction checks because they have automated tools in place to identify and stop fraud in its tracks.
Having an automated detection device in place gives small companies the same advantages as their bigger rivals.
Having automated detection in place reduces the risk of fraud and provides small companies with the same level of protection as the big players, and, most crucially, it frees up valuable time to focus on growing their business.
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor