PayTabs is all set to launch its online payment processing solutions in
The Middle East E-Commerce market is expected to reach a staggering
The service apparently comprises of two premium solutions; PayPage, the online invoicing system and eCommerce plugin & API integration which are ready to integrate APIs with any eCommerce website in the
The biggest advantage that PayTabs is offering to all online merchants and retailers is quick integration and the direct transfer of payments to their bank accounts with dual layered anti-fraud protection through integration with a leading company in fraud management.
The Founder & CEO of PayTabs, AbdulAziz AlJouf promises a great product in the making saying," One of my many ventures was an
PayTabs also has a mobile solution with built-in 3D secure feature for its mobile developers and users, which is in beta testing phase and the company also plans on launching an eStore online shop builder platform for anyone to build their shops online in a couple of minutes to be a part of this huge eCommerce market.
PayTabs is a company co-owned by
Strategic Marketing Associate
Paytabs - Simple and Trusted Payments.
M + 973 35594387+ 973 35594387
T + 973 77388811+ 973 77388811
7G Media Consultancies
M: 0971 0553629838
E: email@example.comCallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists