In trading on Monday, the First Trust Dow Jones Internet Index Fund ETF (FDN) is outperforming other ETFs, up about 1.2% on the day. Components of that ETF showing particular strength include shares of
And underperforming other ETFs today is the Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ), off about 2.5% in Monday afternoon trading. Among components of that ETF with the weakest showing on Monday were shares of
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201408ETF080414&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think