SENIOR, manufacturer of parts for aircraft and cars, said its group chief executive,
Rollins, 52, has spent 17 years at Senior, including seven as chief executive. He said the recruitment process for a successor was already underway.
In a note to research analysts, Rollins said he was a strong believer in fresh blood at the top.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors