Weighted index read 484.24, gaining 2.75 points, price index went up to 7,144.33, putting on 20.72 points and KSX 15 index settled at 1,187.77, gaining 11.64 points.
Number of trades amounted to 3,345, value of traded shares reached KD 16,185,566.52 and volume of exchanged stocks 115,947,508.
Top gainers were
The KSE indices bounced upwards after all settling in the red zone at closing of Sunday's session, following the marathon
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days