The rating methodology describes the major factors that
KBRA’s analysis combines both qualitative and quantitative factors in the assessment of credit quality, and our analytic process balances these considerations in making a rating determination. Within each rating determinant, KBRA has identified a set of characteristics that will result in different rating levels for each rating determinant. The ratings for each rating determinant are balanced in the process of assigning the overall cash flow note rating. These determinants and characteristics are representative and do not encompass all the factors taken into consideration when assigning a rating.
To view the report, U.S. State and Local Government Short Term Cash Flow Note Rating Methodology, please visit www.krollbondratings.com.
KBRA is registered with the
Alessandra D’imperio, 646-731-2383
Follow us on Twitter!
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan