Propane will be sold for
Propane and butane are used in petrochemical industries, cooking oil, and heating among other uses.
The prices of these gases are affected by oil prices in international markets, along with the exchange rate of the US dollar against the main currencies, geopolitical factors, natural disasters, and economic crises. (end) mjb.tb.hs
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid