Propane will be sold for
Propane and butane are used in petrochemical industries, cooking oil, and heating among other uses.
The prices of these gases are affected by oil prices in international markets, along with the exchange rate of the US dollar against the main currencies, geopolitical factors, natural disasters, and economic crises. (end) mjb.tb.hs
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits