Propane will be sold for
Propane and butane are used in petrochemical industries, cooking oil, and heating among other uses.
The prices of these gases are affected by oil prices in international markets, along with the exchange rate of the US dollar against the main currencies, geopolitical factors, natural disasters, and economic crises. (end) mjb.tb.hs
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval