The company's shares rose 14p - 1.6 per cent - to close at 889p after early rises made the stock one of the top per centage gainers in earlier trading.
Keller lays cost-effective foundations for infrastructure, industrial and residential projects. It said like-for-like first-half order book for work over the next 12 months was nine per cent ahead of the same time last year.
Pre-tax profit rose to £32.5m for the six months ended 30 June from £26.8m a year earlier. Revenue rose 22 per cent to £788.2m.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting