Jaitley said that the bad loans, taken by big companies who defaulted on the payment, had mounted to `
Jaitley said that many industries have suffered losses in the last two years leading to their inability to repay loans.
Besides, there are many people whose intentions are not good; they do not want to repay the loans, he said.
The minister said that the Reserve Bank of
The RBI measures include creation of a Central Repository of Information on Large Credits to collect, store and disseminate credit data to banks on credit exposures of `
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season