Traders focus on the Reserve Bank of
The rupee reversed from an early low of 60.9955 against the greenback and advanced to a 4-day high of 60.78. At yesterday's close, the pair was valued at 60.94. The next possible upside target for the rupee is seen around the 60.00 mark.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid