This project is implemented to support environmental management and to improve provision of municipal services in Issyk-Kul region, including better access to drinking water.
The project is carried out with
"Rehabilitation of 4 wells in Balykchy town is in progress now. Repair is carried out at 10 schools of Balykchy. Three schools are under construction. Rehabilitation of the sewage collector in Balykchy continues. The international tenders were held in July for construction and rehabilitation of water supply systems and wells in Balyckhy and Cholpon-Ata, rehabilitation of water treatment systems at schools of Cholpon-Ata and Karakol, construction of sewage in Karakol," he added.
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Is North Korea's Kim Jong Ill?
- International Coffee Day Means Free Coffee at Dunkin' Donuts, Krispy Kreme, McDonalds
- Pending U.S. Home Sales Slid in August
- Jerry Brown Signs 'Yes Means Yes' Law
- Drunk Driver Rear Ends Jennifer Lopez, Leah Remini's Car
- George Clooney Says 'I Do' For a Second Time
- GoPro Launching Three New Cameras
- Macy's Boosts Holiday Hiring 3.6 Percent