This project is implemented to support environmental management and to improve provision of municipal services in Issyk-Kul region, including better access to drinking water.
The project is carried out with
"Rehabilitation of 4 wells in Balykchy town is in progress now. Repair is carried out at 10 schools of Balykchy. Three schools are under construction. Rehabilitation of the sewage collector in Balykchy continues. The international tenders were held in July for construction and rehabilitation of water supply systems and wells in Balyckhy and Cholpon-Ata, rehabilitation of water treatment systems at schools of Cholpon-Ata and Karakol, construction of sewage in Karakol," he added.
Most Popular Stories
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut