Risk managers and risk-compliant organisations will be rewarded for dedication and commitment to the risk business at the second Nigerian Risk award expected to hold in
The annual event is organised by
According to the organisers of the event, nominations and submissions of entries for the award categories would run
The categories for this year's award are: Risk Manager of the Year (now called Business Day Risk Manager of Year), Banking and Financial Services Risk Award, Insurance and Pension Services Risk Award, Telecoms and Media Services Risk Award, Manufacturing and Industry Risk Award as well as the Oil & Gas Services Risk Award.
A new award category - the Young Risk Manager of the Year, for individuals between ages 25 to 30, would also be making its debut this year, they disclosed.
According to the Chief Executive Officer, CCN, Mr.
Some of the organisational winners of the inaugural NRA in 2013 were:
Most Popular Stories
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Trump Plaza Asks to Sell Assets
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- NFL Vetting Process: There Are No Sure Things
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy