The notes will be issued by GCP Education 1 Ltd, with the proceeds being used to buy the cashflows arising from a subordinated debt interest in a school public-private partnership.
"All payments of both principal and interest in relation to the notes are expected to be serviced from subordinated debt interest and principal payments payable under the project," the company said in a statement.
The deal means that GCP Infrastructure has now deployed about 64% of the
Its shares were up 0.3% at
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say