Gallery 6 is all set to showcase the latest art work of four acmes of fine arts including Fauzia Minallah,
The exhibition of the latest art work by these fabulous fine arts names will be inaugurated by
Having a strong grip on their brush these legendry artists are likely to attract large number of art lovers to the gallery to enjoy their strong line and colour combinations.
Fauzia Minallah will display her latest series titled 'Meditative Strokes' during the exhibition she had preserve the beauty of the abundant trees that add a riot of colours to the capital.
"For me art is not only man made found in galleries and museums, but also out there in nature. In my series," Fauzia added while making comments on her latest work.
Elaborating further she observed, these trees are the soul of
"As an activist i can protest against the destruction of the green spaces but as painter i can at least preserve this beauty," Fauzia Minallah concluded.
She has maintained the integration in formal form and void surface through using soft value and light, which creates an impact of fantasy.
Depicting the child abuse and violence against the children present in the society Zohra Amarta Shah was of the view that, her work reflects abusers and/or children who have suffered, are wounded, have remained silent or gone unheard and are scarred, both physically and emotionally.
"My paintings are a form of social protest, creating public awareness about the issue that might lead to some prevention, as at present, there is no or very limited discussion on this taboo topic," Amarta Shah added further.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms