News Column

F5 Networks Reports Inducement Grants under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(4)

August 4, 2014



ENP Newswire - 04 August 2014

Release date- 01082014 - SEATTLE - F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: FFIV) announced today that on August 1, 2014, the company issued a total of 23,000 restricted stock units ('RSUs') to 11 employees who joined F5 in connection with the company's acquisition of Defense.Net, Inc., a provider of cloud-based security services for protecting data centers and Internet applications from distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks.

This acquisition was completed on May 22, 2014. The RSUs were granted as inducements to employment in accordance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(4). The RSUs vest 25 percent on August 1, 2015 and the remaining 75 percent will vest in equal quarterly installments over the following three year period thereafter, subject to the employee's continued service relationship with the company. The grants will be subject to the terms and conditions of the F5 Networks, Inc.Defense.Net Acquisition Equity Incentive Plan.

About F5

F5 (NASDAQ: FFIV) provides solutions for an application world. F5 helps organizations seamlessly scale cloud, data center, and software defined networking (SDN) deployments to successfully deliver applications to anyone, anywhere, at any time. F5 solutions broaden the reach of IT through an open, extensible framework and a rich partner ecosystem of leading technology and data center orchestration vendors. This approach lets customers pursue the infrastructure model that best fits their needs over time. The world's largest businesses, service providers, government entities, and consumer brands rely on F5 to stay ahead of cloud, security, and mobility trends. For more information, go to f5.com.

You can also follow @f5networks on Twitter or visit us on Facebook for more information about F5, its partners, and technologies.

F5, BIG-IP, Access Policy Manager, Global Traffic Manager, and Software Defined Application Services are trademarks or service marks of F5 Networks, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.

This press release may contain forward looking statements relating to future events or future financial performance that involve risks and uncertainties. Such statements can be identified by terminology such as 'may,' 'will,' 'should,' 'expects,' 'plans,' 'anticipates,' 'believes,' 'estimates,' 'predicts,' 'potential,' or 'continue,' or the negative of such terms or comparable terms. These statements are only predictions and actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these statements based upon a number of factors including those identified in the company's filings with the SEC. Press Contacts

Alane Moran

F5 Global Communications

(206) 272-6850

a.moran@f5.com

John Eldridge

F5 Networks, Inc.

(206) 272-6571

j.eldridge@f5.com


For more stories covering the world of technology, please see HispanicBusiness' Tech Channel



Source: ENP Newswire


Story Tools






HispanicBusiness.com Facebook Linkedin Twitter RSS Feed Email Alerts & Newsletters