ENP Newswire -
Release date- 01082014 - EBRD and
The EBRD and
Dalgidj, a local private company, offers services such as diving inspections and underwater technical operations, which includes underwater welding and cutting at depths of up to 60 metres and ROV operations at depths of up to 1000 meters in the
Strict technical and environmental requirements for offshore exploration are leading to an increased demand for underwater technical operations. Companies engaged in these activities are also facing strict requirements and strong competition. In these conditions professional staff and modern equipment are crucial for enterprises to succeed.
Director of Dalgidj, Ilgar Sadigov, said: 'We are grateful to the EBRD and
'Companies such as Dalgidj are the ones that drive the real sector of our economy and its modernisation', said
The loan comes under the EBRD's Medium-Sized Co-financing Facility which was established with local banks to meet the financing needs of successful medium-sized private companies in early transition countries.
The EBRD has been active in
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham