The bank's gross earnings also climbed to N98.3 billion as at June this year, compared to the N86.5 billion it stood as at the end of
Commenting on the results, the bank's Group Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, Dr.
According to Otti, the financial performance demonstrated the bank's ability to improve on its success in previous years despite regulatory headwinds.
Furthermore, the results showed that the bank also grew its total income from N11.9 billion in 2013 to N14.1 billion in the period under review. The bank showed good appetite in funding the real sector as its loans and advances to customers were up by 10 per cent to N756 billion, from N689 billion the previous year.
Its total assets stood at N1.7 trillion, up by 15 per cent, from the N1.5 trillion it was as at
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say