The °C Port3600 is network-connected, allowing the experimental data to be monitored by multiple users over any smartphone or web-enabled device. This promotes global collaboration, monitoring of experiments by remote users, and brings a common vantage point for the whole engineering team, to watch their products’ thermal performance in real-time. By automatically compensating for changing environmental humidity and pressure, long term datalogging experiments can be run remotely, with ease and significant time savings.
When numerous and complex test scenarios are needed for optimal product engineering, single-point measurement is time-consuming and difficult to repeat. Whether measuring velocity profiles across blades and board components for critical electronics, or tracing flow patterns over planar spaces such as biosafety cabinets, chemical fume hoods, building ducts, and personal comfort spaces, the °C Port3600 is now the most versatile instrument available on the market for real-time, multipoint data collection and analysis, and can trim hundreds of testing hours from a product design and testing cycle.
For nearly two decades, the ATM24, ATM2400, and its line of USB Series Sensors from
Director of Sales
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say