“This is an important move for CAG and our clients. It ensures our steady, long-term growth while remaining committed to investing in and maintaining the best technology to achieve maximum [ROI] results for our clients,” said
CAG works with its clients to create and provide simple, long-term solutions for difficult and demanding IT problems in a variety of economic, regulatory and budgetary environments. The industries representative of their clients include private equity firms, institutions of higher learning, non-profits, manufacturing, financial services, real estate, healthcare and pharmacy, as well as media and publishing businesses.
Answering the strong demand for CAG’s IT strategy, managed services and technology staffing services, the new headquarters offers a unique 3200-square-foot facility which is designed to promote employee productivity. It will feature private office suites, a collaborative working environment and conference rooms in a space with distinctive architecture and progressive design elements. CAG will be able to preserve capital and keep overhead to a minimum, while focusing on enhancing their clients’ IT services.
“CAG’s new headquarters extends Avison Young’s heritage of delivering extraordinary office space and solutions to businesses of all size,” said
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say