The government announced last Wednesday lifting the subsidies on the oil derivatives as a part of the reforms to save the economy from collapse.
The Cabinet reviewed in this aspect the steps and the government's measures to enhance these directives, which aim to mitigate the implications of the correction decision on the living of citizens.
The Cabinet took a range of measures to translate and implement the presidential directives on the reforms.
In this regard, the Cabinet confirmed that it would be in the case of continuous session to follow up the implementation of the government measures and the developments in this aspect.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8