BIBF signed an MoU with the University of
Graduates of BIBF's Islamic Finance programmes will be eligible for exemptions from some of the subjects, providing them with a shortened pathway to obtain an MBA with a specialisation in Islamic Finance.
"The initiative further bolsters our position as the global content provider of choice for Islamic Finance. We expect the new programme to become an attractive means for students globally to develop expertise in Islamic Finance, and for our graduates to further their studies in the
According to a recent BIBF research paper, the Islamic financial sector, which in 2012 had an overall asset valuation of more than
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Europe's Bank Test Aims to Strengthen Economy
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid