Building consultancy firms Atkins and WSP are reported to be among the front runners to buy out the Parsons Brinckerhoff engineering arm from contractor
It stated that although the firm had performed well and grown under its ownership, the deal had not "delivered material competitive advantage it had expected from being able to service design & build contracts".
The firm said the change in terms by
Parsons Brinckerhoff has recently won project management deals for part of the
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas