A 25-member delegation from
The delegation will be comprising of members of the forum and head of concerned task forces, including Noman Dar President HBL-member banking and Finance,
The forum will discuss ways and means to further improve and enhance trade between both the countries.
Implementation on recommendations of task forces, removal of non tariff barriers and visa related issues will also come under discussion.
The Forum was constituted by the governments of both the countries in 2013 by including members from private and public sectors of both the countries with a view to take practical steps for advancing their trade relations.
First meeting of the forum was held in
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World