According to Rezayat, the criterion for evaluating a country's ranking in terms of nanotechnology is the number of its published ISI papers and books.
"At the moment, half of the region's nano-related science production belongs to
Rezayat also expressed his satisfaction with the scope of
Presently, there are 150 Iranian companies active in the field of nanotechnology, 50 of which are working in producing nano-products for medical purposes, Rezayat explained.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s