In a rare move for
"We want to accelerate our success rate with SoCs [system-on-a-chip] and get the designs aligned and the roadmaps aligned to do that," Mulloy said. "We've made good progress but there's more to be done. Amir has extensive management experience and a strong resume."
The worldwide slump in PC sales has eaten into
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists