After the data, the euro showed mixed trading against its major rivals. While the euro ticked down against the yen, it changed little against the rest of major currencies.
The euro was trading at 0.7904 against the pound, 1.2063 against the Swiss franc, 1.3128 against the greenback and 136.70 against the yen around
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals