BANKING GROUP Standard Chartered Plc is liable to legal action in the
The threat of further legal action in the
"We have noted the announcement made by the
It added that its Consumer Protection Unit was willing to consider complaints from affected account holders.
However it did not say if it believed any action was likely by account holders.
The central bank said while
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'