BANKING GROUP Standard Chartered Plc is liable to legal action in the
The threat of further legal action in the
"We have noted the announcement made by the
It added that its Consumer Protection Unit was willing to consider complaints from affected account holders.
However it did not say if it believed any action was likely by account holders.
The central bank said while
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors