BANKING GROUP Standard Chartered Plc is liable to legal action in the
The threat of further legal action in the
"We have noted the announcement made by the
It added that its Consumer Protection Unit was willing to consider complaints from affected account holders.
However it did not say if it believed any action was likely by account holders.
The central bank said while
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering