Atlantis The Palm was one of a handful of loans last year that highlighted a fragile recovery in the
Bankers are predicting a fall in loan pricing in the region as liquid local banks and international banks desperate to deploy capital create an attractive environment for borrowers. As a result bankers are confident Atlantis will be able to get a deal done. "Atlantis is a very leveraged single asset but a deal will still get done, and it will be a good reference point going forward," one banker stated.
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor