Caresys Mobile to provide care workers with vital information access at point of care.
The ability to view individual care plans and update service user records at the point of care means care workers will spend less time updating PC-based Caresys records away from the care environment. By reducing time spent on collective administration tasks, the solution allows care workers to spend more time with service users.
Caresys Mobile s new functionality facilitates staff changeover between shifts, enabling care workers to electronically communicate up-to-the-minute information about the most recent care provided to service users and their current and imminent requirements.
The information care workers record on their tablet device is automatically imported into the care records held within an organisation s central Caresys system. This ensures detailed and up-to-date service user records are maintained in the system at all times. This is key to management visibility and reporting, enabling staff to produce up to date
Caresys Mobile is part of that innovation agenda and has been carefully developed to move care information away from the desk or workstation and into the hands of the carer, where it is really needed.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million