"As students are getting settled into the new school year, they should keep in mind ways to prepare for their future, including saving for higher education," Treasurer Zweifel said. "This is an important message for all young people to hear, and by reaching out to students and families we are hoping to start some of those conversations. Individuals can set up a MOST 529 account with as little as
During the month of September, K-5 students will have a chance to compete for one of two grand prize
"This contest is a fun way to encourage children to think about their future and to start talking about the steps that will get them get there," Treasurer Zweifel said. "Higher education is the most important investment we can make in our children, and the MOST 529 plan is a way to make that more accessible for families. I am proud to be able to talk to so many young people about the role they will play in the future of this state."
Treasurer Zweifel manages MOST -
CC AutoTriage5rn-140830-30FurigayJane-4843233 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry