The micro-credit fund scheme, which has been set up by the Central Bank of
The Senior Special Assistant to the State Governor on small and medium-scale enterprises -
He has further stated that the Governor of Kwara State -
Adams has disclosed that the newly obtained credit facility, which is guaranteed by the Irrevocable Special payment Order (ISPO), will facilitate develop the SME industry and bolster the economic conditions of the State.
He has added that the Kwara State Government will set up a special purpose vehicle (SPV) to manage the loan to ensure proper management of the funding.
Emphasizing on the value of the private sector, Adams has stated that overall growth of any economy calls for the development of the sector. He has added that the future growth of the Nigerian economy is fully dependent on the development of the private sector.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star