Green Hills has worked with Renesas, the world's number one microcontroller supplier, to create an 'INTEGRITY for R-Car' support package that includes support for all of the major features of the R-Car processors.
The supported high-performance OpenGL ES 3D graphics processor enables digital cluster and infotainment solutions with unparalleled graphics quality.
The INTEGRITY Multivisor utilizes the ARM virtualization extensions available on the Renesas R-Car devices to enable one of the world's highest performing multi-domain infotainment and safety-critical execution environments for next-generation automotive designs. Shipping since 2003, INTEGRITY Multivisor is the only virtualization solution built upon safety-certified separation kernel technology that provides highly assured isolation between the instrument cluster, ADAS, rear-view camera, and other safety-critical automotive subsystems functions while simultaneously and safely hosting popular infotainment operating systems such as Linux and Android, on a same single multicore Renesas R-Car device.
Most Popular Stories
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities