This festival which is held at the
The video art "Wind and Death" by Mahmoud Nouraei which was shown in Aviff Cannes 2013 festival last year, deals with the subject of death and philosophizes about death in a minimalist and spiritual approach.
This artwork probes a kind of simplicity in relation to complex concepts such as philosophy of death, both in regard to its subject matter and form.
In this video, old photographs have been reviewed as objective images, and beyond them, the topic of death has been interpreted subjectively.
The Video art, "Wind and Death" by Mahmoud Nouraei will be part of GNRAL FEST 2014 showcase alongside with other artworks by artists from
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006