Over the last 30 years, Dougherty has built over 230 of these works worldwide and across the U.S. Dougherty's sculptural work is community-based. He relies on groups of volunteers to assist with gathering materials from the local landscape and with constructing his unique structures.
Volunteers are needed to assist with the erecting of this structure from
For more information on the exhibit or to sign up as a volunteer, visit http://uca.edu/art/baum/.
TNS 24KuanRap-140830 30FurigayJof-4843624 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Trump Plaza Asks to Sell Assets
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- NFL Vetting Process: There Are No Sure Things
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy