CWB is pleased to announce that it has successfully completed the acquisition of
"The result of the
The acquisition of
"CWB continues to build a strong network throughout the grain marketing supply chain through the purchase and construction of assets in the country and at port," said White. "As CWB continues to grow, we become more attractive to farmers looking at the potential long-term benefits of choosing to deliver to CWB. All tonnes delivered to any of our facilities or through our grain-handling partners continue to be eligible for an equity interest in CWB under CWB's Farmer Equity Plan."
CWB's Farmer Equity Plan began at the 2013 harvest and provides that farmers who deliver grain to CWB will be eligible to receive an equity interest in the company after privatization. It's the only opportunity for farmers to gain an ownership stake in a Canadian-focused grain company. Learn more about CWB's plans for the future at www.cwb.ca/future .
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo