First, we are working hard in order to complete the shift from selling devices to the market to selling end-to-end solutions. Different M2M segments require tailor made solutions. Although CloudGate is specifically designed to cope with this, it remains a complex process resulting in long sales cycles. From the second quarter we have set up a dedicated application team that is focussed on delivering these end-to-end solutions. We already see a concrete impact on the sales process and we expect this trend to continue.
Together with our channel partners we are now actively promoting and commercializing these end-to-end solutions. This should accelerate CloudGate Sales and should improve Option s position in the value chain of the overall M2M solution.
Second, we are increasing our reach into
Third, I am pleased to see the improvement of the sell through in the sales channel. In
We continue to realize design wins with major industrial players and have a growing and healthy opportunity funnel to support sound sales of CloudGate solutions in the coming months.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17