GFH stated that the 5-year facility will be extended to it on an amortised basis with an 18-month moratorium and the proceeds will be used to redeem two existing debt facilities with 27 syndicate participants and allow the release of major assets for GFH.
As per the terms of the agreement, KFH-Bahrain will have the option to convert its outstanding debt into shares in GFH.
The deal is subject to regulatory approvals.
So far this year, it has paid down some
The intermediary and prospective buyer then agrees upon a sale price (including an agreed upon profit for the intermediary) that can be made through a series of instalments, or as a lump sum payment.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals