GFH stated that the 5-year facility will be extended to it on an amortised basis with an 18-month moratorium and the proceeds will be used to redeem two existing debt facilities with 27 syndicate participants and allow the release of major assets for GFH.
As per the terms of the agreement, KFH-Bahrain will have the option to convert its outstanding debt into shares in GFH.
The deal is subject to regulatory approvals.
So far this year, it has paid down some
The intermediary and prospective buyer then agrees upon a sale price (including an agreed upon profit for the intermediary) that can be made through a series of instalments, or as a lump sum payment.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays