GFH stated that the 5-year facility will be extended to it on an amortised basis with an 18-month moratorium and the proceeds will be used to redeem two existing debt facilities with 27 syndicate participants and allow the release of major assets for GFH.
As per the terms of the agreement, KFH-Bahrain will have the option to convert its outstanding debt into shares in GFH.
The deal is subject to regulatory approvals.
So far this year, it has paid down some
The intermediary and prospective buyer then agrees upon a sale price (including an agreed upon profit for the intermediary) that can be made through a series of instalments, or as a lump sum payment.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison