"Nanomedicines are on the cusp of revolutionising diagnosis and therapy in many diseases; the
"The expected outcomes through research at this Centre are better diagnostic and therapeutic tools that are designed via an enhanced understanding of the bio-nano interface.
"Researchers will design materials that in the future will transport and deliver vaccines, drugs and gene therapy agents, and will develop new innovations in diagnostic and therapeutic technologies.
"The team assembled at this Centre is of extremely high quality with one of our newest Australian Laureate Fellows, Professor
The Centre will receive
With involvement from 15 collaborating and partner organisations, the Centre brings together a diverse field of expertise, from chemistry and chemical engineering, drug development and pharmaceutical science, to cell biology, cellular and biomedical imaging, diagnostics, systems biology, and social theory.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season