The consented project, 5MW Kinegar Quarry in the Scottish Borders, is the second project purchased since the Company announced its active search for acquisitions in May this year.
Kinegar Quarry is a consented site comprising of 2 turbines, 110 metres to tip, located on the eastern edge of Scottish Borders near Dunbar. Kinegar Quarry are expected to take up to 10% of the projects electricity, with a community fund of £50,000 per annum, double the
The project will most likely be financed via a framework funding agreement with Capital Dynamics, announced earlier this year. The framework agreement aims to deliver a consistent pipeline of consented, ready to build projects amounting to 40 MW over the next couple of years, providing they meet Capital Dynamics funding criteria. Four of Airvolution s home grown projects have already been funded in this manner.
Wind Prospect s CEO,
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays