The funding will be used for further product development and to add more clients in their kitty.
Founded in 2012 by
Its platform is trying to address the social issues by collaborating with NGO and public administration. The web application will show all the feeds regarding complaints from all over the city which can be filtered by complaint type, location, etc. The administration and NGOs have a separate dashboard where they can track all the complaints and review them. Also, users will be able to check the status of their Social Complaint and share any complaint on Facebook and
SocialCops has successfully completed a pilot with
500 Startups is an early-stage seed fund and incubator program investing primarily in consumer and SMB internet start-ups. It has a portfolio of 15 companies in
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison