A new report from
In light of this alarming property news,
"The Moody's report says that low interest rates and continuing government subsidies are keeping prices of
"Paying off your mortgage is a difficult task to undertake, and not everyone gets to finish it successfully. When rates return to their regular rates, property investors would be one of the hardest hit sectors, since they need to spend more to cover the mortgage payments of their entire property portfolio. Not only will this rapidly deplete their capital, but it would also cripple their capacity to build their portfolios further,"
"The key is to have a buyer negotiate for flexible payment terms instead. For instance, rather than take out a new bank loan, the buyer may negotiate to assume the existing financing and pay the remaining equity in increments. The flexibility makes it more convenient for the buyer to make the purchase. At the same time, a seller will be able to move away from unwanted debt much more quickly," he explained.
The We Buy Houses Radio is a weekly broadcast featuring
Australian property investment specialist,
His innovative low-risk, high-reward approach to Australian real estate investing has been featured in a variety of television programs and magazines, including Today Tonight, Hot Property and Australian Property Investor. His real estate book, published in 2012, ''How To Buy A House For A Dollar', voted by
As well as conducting free seminars, workshops and conferences in the
Go to WeBuyHousesRadio.com to listen to Rick's free podcasts.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/property-prices-au/rick-otton-seller-finance/prweb12061803.htm
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight