The bond issuance is:
The Aa3 rating assigned to
A key component of the ratings of
The considerable level of oversight and supervision of the RLGs exercised by the central government ensures that any credit issues at the RLGs are uncovered and addressed early, thereby bolstering the probability of extraordinary support.
The well-developed equalization system of transfers, or the Local Allocation Tax (LAT) system, assures that no individual entity's revenues would fall to a level that would require emergency assistance. This feature is a clear indication of the government's strong policy stance towards preventing a default at any of the RLGs.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say