According to the report of Economic and Finance News Network (SHADA) on Sunday, in the meeting, Ali Tayebnia, referring to visit of
'Given Iran's position as a shareholder of the Bank, it is entitled to enjoy its shareholder rights,' said the minister.
Tayebnia expressed regret over decreasing cooperation level between the two sides in the past several years, especially in the field of loans.
The minister added that legal advisor of the bank had already declared that international sanctions are not an obstacle to cooperation between
He expressed hope that mutual cooperation between
Tayebnia called preparation of cooperation document between
Executive Director of the Bank's
Referring to changes in the Bank's structure, Bougara expressed hope that the new structure could lead to promotion of ties between the body with member states.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform