Strengthening its presence in
With the buy Intuit seeks to add a significant base of over 20,000 of KDK Softwares's customers and enhance its offerings to include simplified tax filing for accountants, bookkeepers and their small business clients by integrating the portal with Intuit's QuickBooks which will happen over a period of twelve months.
QuickBooksOnline was launched in
With a base of over 100 channel partners in over 60 cities in
Intuit is a provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses in the country. Intuit
Mint.com provides a fresh, easy and intelligent way for people to manage their money, while Demandforce offers marketing and communication tools for small businesses. ProSeries and Lacerte are Intuit's leading tax preparation offerings for professional accountants.
With employee strength of 8000 and offices spread across
The company had announced its plan to buy
Recently, ClearTax owned by @ClearSharp
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists