The issue underwritten by
Of the total principal of INR3,400.0m, 58.2% would be repaid by the month end of the ninth year.
Intime is a JV between
For FY12-FY13, Intime had reported a profit after tax of INR177.0m (INR94.5m loss for FY11-FY12) on a total revenue from operations of INR864.7m (INR819.5m).
Most Popular Stories
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid