The issue underwritten by
Of the total principal of INR3,400.0m, 58.2% would be repaid by the month end of the ninth year.
Intime is a JV between
For FY12-FY13, Intime had reported a profit after tax of INR177.0m (INR94.5m loss for FY11-FY12) on a total revenue from operations of INR864.7m (INR819.5m).
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan