Market to gain momentum on strong Q2 results
The equities will gain momentum on better than expected second-quarter results. Real estate, construction and banking shares are likely to drive the market in coming weeks.
"Investors are likely to step in trading ring after a month-long
"So we can expect a bullish trend starting from the first day of the trading in post-Eid session," he added.
Last week, the markets opened for only two sessions — one before three-day holidays and the second after Eid. Both the sessions sustained bullish activities and analysts expect that the same trend will prevail in days to come.
Usually investors don't take much interest in the market during
Dubai's share market entered into bearish territory after warnings from the
Property stocks are expected to perform well during the week, specially after
"We now look forward to joining other prominent Dubai companies on the DFM as we continue to work hard to create value for our investors,"
Overall property stocks performed very well during July.
The Index heavy weight
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Europe's Bank Test Aims to Strengthen Economy