A component of the 'Iron Dome' anti-missile system
Chinese military hackers have achieved information relating to the Israeli regime's much-touted Iron Dome missile system, according to a recent report by US-based cyber security website, Krebs on Security.
"Three Israeli defense contractors responsible for building the 'Iron Dome' missile shield ... were compromised by hackers and robbed of huge quantities of sensitive documents pertaining to the shield technology," the report claims, citing analysis by US-military-linked threat intelligence firm
According to the report, the hackers penetrated the systems of three top Israeli defense firms —
The timing of the cyber intrusions is also consistent with this conclusion. The Iron Dome was first deployed in
According to CyberESI, the attacks against the Israeli firms "bore all of the hallmarks of the 'Comment Crew,'" a now-infamous cyber unit in
If the FY2015 U.S. military budgets are approved, the US will have given the Zionist regime nearly
In contrast to the Iron Dome Missile System itself, the US and the Zionist regime jointly developed the Arrow 3 missile that was also targeted by the PLA hackers. The head of CyberESI told Krebs on Security, "Most of the technology in the Arrow 3 wasn't designed by
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore