It may be difficult to avoid a few more of those this week when the
Analysts at Jefferies reckon: "A good performance in the lates market could provide positive upside, against soft comparatives, which would be welcome given the negative foreign exchange outlook."
All of which makes the deal and the trading sound solid, if rather unexciting. No German stereotype gags there, then.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals